Rohanta, is an experienced & socially motivated team of IIT, Phd scholars, ex-Scientists of eminent Institutes ,Graduates to develop technologies in waste water management that are cost effective and helps to sustain environment.
The idea is to develop decentralised Sewage Treatment Plants to reduce carbon foot print and increase water foot print by recharging ground water.Rohanta has developed in house solutions for aeration of water bodies, floating wetlands and floating debris barriers.
Also, Rohanta is licensee for prominent technologies in waste water treatment.
How we work?
- Trapping and cleaning of water to rejuvenate the water body.
- Removal of all the historical sludge.
- Creation of enhanced capacity to hold monsoon flows on the site.
- Restoration of the larger catchment of the water body and its re connection.
- Where appropriate, creation of ghats in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Creation of ecologically designed easy to maintain landscapes for public use.
- Putting in place management regimes that are sustainable for the long term and working with the community, a key stakeholder.
Sunlight, air, water and vegetation help sustain life on the Earth. The Earth must be protected if life on the planet is to be protected. We can save the Earth by preventing pollution of the Earth and the natural resources such as air and water. We must also save our forests.
While almost 70% of the Earth is made up of water, many parts of the world suffer from clean water shortage. Conserving water is important because it keeps water pure and clean while protecting the environment.
- 68.7% of the fresh water on Earth is trapped in glaciers.
- About 6,800 gallons of water is required to grow a day’s food for a family of four.
- 70% of the human brain is water.
- Two-thirds of the world’s population is projected to face water scarcity by 2025